There are things that do not change from year to year and, like every Friday, the time has come for our weekly Gangas Hunting, the first of the newly released 2020. In order not to lose the habit, this new installment is loaded with offers on mobiles and accessories that will probably come in handy to the Magi. Learn more about new devices at vintagefret.com
If you are looking for a high-end model, do not miss the discounts we have found in the OnePlus 7T Pro or the iPhone 11, among others. Do you prefer a more affordable terminal? Check out, for example, the Redmi Note 8T or the Huawei P Smart Z, which this week is quite discounted. And watch out for the accessories section, which also brings very attractive offers.
- iPhone 11 Pro: We started with the most compact model that Apple has launched in 2019 and that includes a rear camera with three 12 MP sensors and a 3,179 mAh battery. The iPhone 11 Pro 64GB in silver follows 1,029 euros in Tuimeilibre.
- TCL Plex: TCL sneaks back into our offer section with its TCL Plex, a model with 6.53-inch FullHD + screen and triple rear camera that follows at a price of 279 euros in PcComponentes.
- Xiaomi Mi A3: the third generation of the Xiaomi Android One family also has a triple rear camera. In Amazon, you have the Spanish version of the Mi A3 in gray with 4GB / 64GB for 164.98 euros with free shipping.
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Huawei’s latest flagship arrived in stores in mid-November with an offer that is still in force. On Amazon, for example, we can still find the Mate 30 Pro for 1,099 euros with a Huawei MediaPad M6 tablet as a gift.
- Huawei P30 Pro: In addition to the Google services and apps installed, it includes a 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP rear camera and reverses wireless charging. In Tuimeilibre, you can find the Huawei P30 Pro in Aurora with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of capacity at 629 euros.
- iPhone 11: Now we go with the most affordable iPhone of 2019, which has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display, dual rear camera, and the Bionic A13 processor. You have it with 128 GB and in several colors for 769 euros in Tuimeilibre.
- Sony Xperia 10: we turn to Sony and its Xperia 10, a model with ultra-wide screen and double camera of 13 MP + 5 MP. The Spanish version in black appears on Amazon for 242.95 euros with free shipping.
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro: brings on board the Snapdragon 855, a triple wide-angle rear camera and a pop-up front camera. On Amazon, the Spanish version of the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro in blue and with 64 GB costs 349.99 euros; In Tuimeilibre, you can find the global version of 128 GB in black for 369 euros.
- Redmi Note 8T: not only is it one of the most balanced Xiaomi models in performance, but it also boasts a good value for money. On eBay, the Spanish version with 4GB / 64GB and in gray color costs 157.99 euros with free shipping and 2 years warranty.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: the latest generation of the Note generation comes with a quad rear camera, 6.8-inch screen and 12 GB of RAM. The Galaxy Note 10+ in black with 256 GB capacity is still on eBay for another week at 799 euros with free shipping.
- Huawei P Smart Z: in addition to its pop-up front camera, it stands out for a 6.59-inch FullHD + screen and a 4,000 mAh battery. On Amazon, it is available with 64 GB and in blue for 199 euros with free shipping.
- OnePlus 7T Pro: we continue with OnePlus and this model with a 6.67-inch screen, Snapdragon 855+ processor and triple rear camera. In GearBest, the international version in blue has risen somewhat but still at a good price: 637 euros.